The mission of the
WHRA (Westmoreland Human Resources Association)
is to provide human resource professionals with
opportunities to become educated, to receive
informational updates, and to network.
The WHRA offers outstanding
benefits for HR Practitioners and their
employers. The WHRA offers:
- All meetings are certified
by HRCI and SHRM for recertification credits
- HR Conference each Spring
approved for 7 HRCI credits.
- Monthly Newsletters
tailored towards our Members.
- Need feedback? Have an open position? Submit an article for FREE.
- Networking opportunities with local HR professionals to share best HR practices
- Founder of the HR Professional of the Year Award for Westmoreland County
- SHRM approved Affiliate Organization
The Westmoreland Human
Resources Association was founded in March of
1998. Formerly, the association was known as the
Jeannette, Irwin, and Latrobe Area Personnel
Association. The Association is a chapter of the
Society for Human Resource
Return to Top